Sunday, October 17, 2010

delicious food.

sorry that i haven't posted in so long. i've been busy with school, and i haven't had much time, but here i'll try to get updated, because i know that you are all dying to know what i'm up to.


This is what my aunt made me for dinner one night when i stayed with her. i was so excited. it's absolutely delicious. they are stuffed grape leaves! it's one of my favorite foods, but i don't eat it very often because it takes a long time to make. it was so amazing, and i even got the leftovers!

alright, i have to go though. i'm going to meet two of my friends at a restaurant called Hashim by my house. it's one of the most famous restaurants in amman. they have delicious falafel, hummus, foul, and tea. it's amazing and super cheap. me and my roommates find ourselves at hashim's often after a night out.
aight, i have to go, but i'll do a post about hashim sometime. i swear i won't turn this into a food blog, but just know that the food here rules, and is really vegan friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment